Monday, November 21, 2011

Revival in Dandun! - The Dilemma (Part 1)

It was Friday (18th November 2011) and our last working day in school for this year! Five more days to go! Airasia Web check-in? Check! Hotel booking? Check! Printed maps? Boarding Pass? Pocket money? Check! Check! Check! I was ready to unwind myself for a week in Vientiane City of Laos! Yahoo!!

My mind was all set to go but not that particular Friday! I remembered an Alpha friend of mine posted on the Facebook wall, asking if anyone can help out for the Alpha Belia training in Kg. Dandun, Pitas, in which the training falls on the same date of my trip to Laos! I was suddenly in dilemma whether to go to Laos or Dandun. Laos? Dandun? Laos? Dandun? There was this unsettled and restless feeling in my heart. A little voice kept on prompting me to go for Dandun. I felt like i can't afford to miss this opportunity to witness God's healing in Pitas! To think of it makes me feel excited already until i forgot my trip to Laos. So that night i decided to forgo Laos and embrace Dandun in my dream. 

 (Continue here -> Part 2)

No comments: